Think back through the commercials and Craig’s messages. What sticks out?
Commercials and Scriptures
Start talking. Find a conversation starter for your group.
- Is your team the winner this week? If not, what’s your favorite team? Do you even care?
- Which was your favorite commercial? What life changes does it inspire you to make?
Start thinking. Ask questions to get your group thinking.
- What are some ways our LifeGroup could help “invisible” people to feel needed and known?
- Read Psalm 118:24. Are you living like these are the good ol’ days? If not, what keeps you from focusing on today?
Start sharing. Choose questions that create openness.
- Do you ever feel like Mindy Kaling from the Invisible commercial? Read Isaiah 53:3. How does this passage make you feel?
- What are some things you've said, "Never!" about? What could make you change your mind?
- If you’re married, are you having the time of your life? How can you “be what you want” as Craig said?
- Parents, how do your children see God in you? What are some ways you’re winning? What are some ways you can improve?
- How can we be available to people in abusive situations?
- Imagine you could only pay with love. How would your financial status change? Who'd you be in debt to?
Start praying. Be bold, and pray specifically.
- Father, will You give us the strength to live out the ideas we’ve discussed about being stronger dads, couples, friends, and followers after You? Teach us to be a church where people can belong before they believe. Amen.
Live It Out
Start doing. Commit to a step, and live it out this week.
- Craig asked us to pick the message we identify with. Which commercial and message will you act on? How?
- Dads and parents who want to step it up, start this Bible Plan. go2.lc/12mistakesplan
- Couples, check out From This Day Forward. go2.lc/couples
Want the Talk It Over guide emailed to you each week? Make it happen at go2.lc/emailme