Think back to Craig's message. What sticks out?
Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor: 10 If either of them falls down, one can help the other up. But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up.
Don’t be afraid of them. Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your families, your sons and your daughters, your wives and your homes.
More Scripture About Friendship
Start talking. Find a conversation starter for your group.
- Who knows how many Rocky movies there are? Which is your favorite?
- Do you have any friends who are like family? How did they become that way?
Start thinking. Ask questions to get your group thinking.
- Read Ecclesiastes 4:9-12. Can you think of any part of your life where you absolutely don’t rely on anyone else? Why or why not?
- Think for a minute about the most important turning points in your life. Did other people support you? How?
Start sharing. Choose questions that create openness.
- What fight are you up against right now? Who is fighting along side you?
- Think about the people in your life for a second. Who's fighting a battle and needs you at their side?
- Pick where you’re at and talk and pray as a group?
- I’m grateful for my friendships and I feel like I’m relationally full and blessed right now.
- I have some good friends, but I feel like don’t always have someone to go to.
- I’m really hurting right now when it comes to relying on other people.
Start praying. Be bold, and pray specifically.
Holy Spirit, You came to be our comforter and friend. Jesus, you are closer than a brother. God, you are the ultimate Father. Will You help us to make relationship one of the most important things we do? Amen.
Live It Out
Start doing. Commit to a step and live it out this week.
- How can we do better at fighting for each other as a LifeGroup.
- Exchange prayer requests with one other person or couple in your LifeGroup and commit to pray for each other and encourage each other throughout the week.
- Is there anyone new we should invite to join our LifeGroup next week?
Want the Talk It Over guide emailed to you each week? Make it happen at go2.lc/emailme