Think back to Craig's message. What sticks out?
Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see.
Hebrews 11:1 NLT
And it is impossible to please God without faith. Anyone who wants to come to him must believe that God exists and that he rewards those who sincerely seek him.
Hebrews 11:6 NLT
..."Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."
Matthew 17:20 NIV
"As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."
Isaiah 55:9 NIV
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
Romans 8:28 NIV
More Scripture About Friendship
Start talking. Find a conversation starter for your group.
- What’s something you used to believe in that you don’t believe in anymore?
- What stirred you up from Craig’s message? What’s sticking with you?
Start thinking. Ask questions to get your group thinking.
- How does someone "get" faith? How does someone grow their faith?
- Read Hebrews 11:6. What do you think is most pleasing to God about faith?
Start sharing. Choose questions that create openness.
- Which best describes your faith: mountain-moving, solid, worn, shaky, or barely there? How did you come to this point? Where do you want to be?
- All things are possible with God. What seemingly impossible things will you entrust to God in faith?
- Craig talked about how fear is like faith in the wrong direction. How can you partner with God to move your faith in the right direction this week?
Start praying. Be bold, and pray specifically.
God, you’re a good Father. Your thoughts are bigger than ours. We believe You’re working things together for our good. Will You grow our faith? Will You help us in our unbelief this week? Will You give us boldness to share our faith with others? Amen.
Live It Out
Start doing. Commit to a step and live it out this week.
- Watch Craig’s Ask Anything message from the Twisted series. www.life.church/watch/twisted
- Pick one thing you’ve stopped believing God can do. Share it with the group, pray, and put your faith back in God.
- Share your faith this week with someone who may not believe. Even if it’s as simple as, "I believe God can do this, and I pray He will."
Want the Talk It Over guide emailed to you each week? Make it happen at go2.lc/emailme