￼Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
John 14:6 NIV
Consider the ministry of Jesus.
On hearing this, Jesus said to them, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”
Mark 2:17 NIV
Consider the resurrection of Jesus.
“You killed the author of life, but God raised him from the dead. We are witnesses of this."
Acts 3:15 NIV
Consider the eternal message of Jesus.
￼This righteousness is given through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference between Jew and Gentile ...
Romans 3:22 NIV
What I do
If I obey, God will love me.
What Jesus has done
Because God loves me, I will obey
Start talking. Find a conversation starter for your group.
- What’s your best leg-fell-asleep story?
- Share about your experiences inviting people to Easter services. What kind of responses did you get?
Start thinking. Ask questions to get your group thinking.
- Is there a part of Jesus’ ministry or life that you have a hard time believing or comprehending?
- What are some "Christ Plus” or “D-O" things you’ve felt you needed to add to faith in Jesus?
- What stood out to you about Craig’s defense of the resurrection of Christ?
- Which side do you lean on the religion vs. relationship table? How can you gain momentum toward relationship?
Start sharing. Choose questions that create openness.
- What influenced you spiritually as a child? Which other religions may still be influencing your beliefs?
- What did your belief system look like prior to knowing Christ?
- How is your changed life a miracle? Tell your story.
- What about Jesus' life and ministry has impacted you the most personally?
- How would you respond to friends or family who believe there are multiple ways to God?
- What makes it difficult to trust in God’s love for you?
Start digging. Read Scripture to help you consider Jesus.
Live It Out
Start doing. Commit to a step and live it out this week.
- What is God calling you to do this week to show the love of Christ to people who don't know Him? Take time to pray for them as a group.
- Read this seven-day Bible Plan that makes the case for Christ: go2.lc/caseforchrist
- Who do you know well, but don’t know what they believe? Pray for them with your group, and plan your first steps to reach out to them this week.
Want the Talk It Over guide emailed to you each week? Make it happen at go2.lc/emailme