When you ask us what we do at Life.Church, you won’t just get a job description; you’ll hear a story. We are passionate about using our talents for God’s purposes and that’s why we’ve dedicated our careers to a ministry, not just a job title. We have the privilege of leading people to become fully devoted followers of Christ.
The LeadershipXP Full-Time Internship is a paid internship designed to help young adults develop into staff roles here at Life.Church. LeadershipXP is currently seeking young adults (ages 21–30) who are passionate about making ministry a full-time calling but may not have full-time ministry experience. Interns will have the opportunity to develop under some of the best leaders in ministry and work in a team environment that encourages personal and professional growth.
If you are a hard-working, driven, and teachable young leader who is ready to grow and learn about ministry at Life.Church, keep reading to learn more about LeadershipXP.
- Full-time internship start dates:
- Full-time internships are up to 7 months long
- Internships are full-time (40 hours a week)
- Interns will have the opportunity to interview for staff roles as early as 90 days into the internship
- Interns will develop spiritually, personally, and professionally through book discussions, staff training events, and other ministry opportunities
Interns can choose their area that they are interested in. Areas for internships include:
- Campus Ministry – Learn to care for and lead others in any of these ministry areas: LifeGroups/LifeMissions, Host Team, Youth, LifeKids, Worship, Operations and Administration.
- Creative Media – Use your creative gifts and talents in areas such as filmmaking and production, animation, graphic design, website design, writing, and content development.
- Digital Missions – Help us partner with local and global churches through ministries like Church Online, YouVersion Bible App, Open Network, and Interactive
- Central Operations – Learn to use your talents to further God’s kingdom through these valuable support ministries: Human Resourcing and Recruitment, Financial Operations and Accounting, Training and Development, and Information Technology,
Remember, this isn’t your average internship. So, we’ll really love it if:
- You have a strong opinion on why “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air” was society's greatest achievement in television history
- Are a fourth-degree black belt in laughter
- Your idea of an internship has way more to do with making a difference than making copies
Full-time Interns earn $10 hourly and are considered full-time temporary employees of Life.Church.