We believe a job is something you do, but a calling is who you are. God calls people to Life.Church from a wide range of backgrounds, but He’s brought us all here for one reason: to lead people to become fully devoted followers of Christ. And while we’re thrilled to look back and celebrate what He’s already done through this church, we know we’re just getting started. We’re looking forward to seeing what He will do through the people He’s calling to be part of this team.
The Life.Church Digital Missions team is passionate about leveraging the latest technology to meet people wherever they are—both in the world and in their walk with God, and develops products like the YouVersion Bible App
, the Church Online Platform
, and more. An internship with the Digital Missions team offers a unique opportunity to work on software and hardware projects that reach the world with the incredible love of Christ.
Through the Life.Church LeadershipXP program, interns have the chance to develop under some of the best leaders in ministry and work in a team environment that encourages personal and professional growth. Digital Missions interns will experience firsthand the global impact of our team by having the opportunity to work in roles like Hardware Engineer, Systems Engineer, Data Analyst, Marketing and Communication Specialist, Project Manager, and more.
Who you are:
- A follower of Christ who is passionate about leveraging technology to serve the local church
- Someone who enjoys finding different ways to solve problems
- An intensely focused collaborator who pushes yourself and your teammates to find the best solutions
- Ready to joyfully bring your best each day and contribute to a fun, casual, relaxed environment
What you’ll do:
- Gain experience working with and creating cutting-edge innovation and technologies
- Attend talks hosted by our Learning Team and Digerati Leaders, which will prepare you for your future in digital technology
- Be paired directly with a leader with specific expertise related to your role to help guide you through your internship experience
- Build lasting relationships and your network through a group of interns who share your passion for tech and influencing the world
- Improve your communication and problem-solving skills
The cherry on top:
Full-time Interns earn $10 hourly and are considered full-time temporary employees of Life.Church. This position is located at our Central Offices in Edmond, OK.
- You have incredible GIF-selecting skills
- You enjoy a clean “Yo’ Mama” joke every once in awhile
- You’d rather your internship have way more to do with making an eternal difference than with making endless copies