At Life.Church, we are passionate about using our talents for God’s purposes. That’s why we’ve dedicated our careers to a ministry, not just a job title. We equip enthusiastic leaders with the training, support, and development they need to grow the Kingdom. You might not have a church background or a degree in divinity, but you might be the person God is ready to use to help change eternity.
The Life.Church Analytics Team works with campus and Central teams, providing useful data to help them make important ministry decisions. The Analytics Team is seeking a Data Visualization Designer, who will be responsible for designing and creating compelling visualizations and infographics of data, as well as helping develop and implement a centralized data visualization design process across the organization.
If you’re excited about working in an iterative, agile environment and spending plenty of time exploring the shape of data, keep reading!
What you’ll do:
- Brainstorm and design high-quality interactive dashboards that translate data into compelling visual stories
- Collaborate with Central and ministry teams to execute and optimize interactive dashboards across mobile and desktop web
- Participate in our development process, gathering and integrating feedback from stakeholders and other team members to constantly improve our dashboards
- Turn around wireframes, mockups, and designs
- Proactively identify and implement improvements to our design process
- Stay on top of trends and share industry best practices for data visualization throughout the organization
What you have:
- A working understanding of Photoshop and Illustrator and a familiarity with Tableau
- A creative and artistic eye with experience in data visualization
- A knack for uncovering elegant solutions to complex problems
- Great time management skills, attention to detail, and strategic analytical ability
- Strength in managing and prioritizing multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for layout, typography, and color and the expertise and awareness to defend your design choices
- You’ve done your research on perception and cognition and recognize the purpose of data visualization is to optimize user comprehension and engagement
- Your sketchbook is your constant companion