Your Miracle Requires Movement
Review this week’s message.
So Jesus went with him. A large crowd followed and pressed around him. And a woman was there who had been subject to bleeding for twelve years. She had suffered a great deal under the care of many doctors and had spent all she had, yet instead of getting better she grew worse.
When she heard about Jesus, she came up behind him in the crowd and touched his cloak, because she thought, “If I just touch his clothes, I will be healed.”
Immediately her bleeding stopped and she felt in her body that she was freed from her suffering. At once Jesus realized that power had gone out from him. He turned around in the crowd and asked, “Who touched my clothes?”
“You see the people crowding against you,” his disciples answered, “and yet you can ask, ‘Who touched me?’ ” But Jesus kept looking around to see who had done it.
Then the woman, knowing what had happened to her, came and fell at his feet and, trembling with fear, told him the whole truth. He said to her, “Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace and be freed from your suffering.”
Start talking. Find a conversation starter for your group.
What’s the worst injury you’ve ever had?
Start thinking. Ask a question to get your group thinking.
- Which part of this message was most impactful for you and why?
- Read Mark 5:24-34. What stands out to you in this Scripture? What surprises you about Jesus?
- Where are you needing healing or comfort from Jesus? What would it look like to reach out to Him?
Start sharing. Choose a question to create openness.
- Sometimes to move toward a miracle, we need to press past pain, disappointment, religion, or people. Which of these things do you need to press past?
- Share about a time when you or someone you know received healing. What was that experience like, and how did it grow your faith?
Start praying. Be bold and pray with power.
Father, You’re always with us, and You have the power to bring miraculous healing. Please help us press past our pain, disappointment, religion, and hurts from other people. Remind us that You’re near, and that we just need to reach out to You. In Jesus’ name, amen.
Start doing. Commit to a step and live it out this week.
- Find one way to press into Jesus this week. Talk about it with your LifeGroup.
- Find more Miracles resources: www.go2.lc/miraclesresources
- Start The Miracles of Jesus Bible Plan using Plans With Friends: www.go2.lc/miraclesplan
- Consider how you could love others by serving on the weekend
(www.life.church/serving) or with a Local Mission Partner
Find this in our app. Open the app, choose this message, then tap “Talk It Over.”
Get this in your inbox. Visit info.life.church/talkitover
Whoever finds God, finds life. More of God’s truth all week long at finds.life.church