Because of You
Because of You
Review this week’s message.
So we have been greatly encouraged in the midst of our troubles and suffering, dear brothers and sisters, because you have remained strong in your faith. It gives us new life to know that you are standing firm in the Lord.
How we thank God for you! Because of you we have great joy as we enter God’s presence.
1 Thessalonians 3:7-9 NLT
Start talking. Find a conversation starter for your group.
- Describe one act of encouragement, service, or generosity that you witnessed this week.
- Have you ever seen God use something small for an unexpectedly big impact? What happened?
Start thinking. Ask a question to get your group thinking.
- Of all the stories you heard during this weekend’s message, which impacted you the most? Did any of them change your perspective in some way?
- What are some ways God has gifted you?
- How has God gifted others in your LifeGroup? In what ways do you see them using the gifts God has given them? Take time to encourage one another.
Start sharing. Choose a question to create openness.
- What limits your ability to use the gifts God has given you? How could you overcome those limitations?
- How could you put your gifts into action and show others the unconditional love of God this week?
Start praying. Be bold and pray with power.
Father, thank You for the work You’re doing in Your Church. Give us the strength and boldness we need to continue Your work in us and around us. Help us to love others well so that they’ll know and feel Your love. In Jesus’ name, amen.
Start doing. Commit to a step and live it out this week.
Find this in our app. Open the app, choose this message, then tap “Talk It Over.”
Get this in your inbox. Visit info.life.church/talkitover
Whoever finds God, finds life. More of God’s truth all week long at finds.life.church