Review this week’s message.
So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them. God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. ...”
Genesis 1:27-28 NIV
This explains why a man leaves his father and mother and is joined to his wife, and the two are united into one.
Genesis 2:24 NLT
Can two people walk together without agreeing on the direction?
Amos 3:3 NLT
Where there is no vision, the people perish ...
Proverbs 29:18 KJV
Give my greetings to Priscilla and Aquila, my co-workers in the ministry of Christ Jesus. In fact, they once risked their lives for me. I am thankful to them, and so are all the Gentile churches. Also give my greetings to the church that meets in their home. ...
Romans 16:3-5 NLT
Let Pastor Craig lead your LifeGroup.
- Pastor Craig created LifeGroup videos for Relationship Goals. Find them everywhere you watch Life.Church videos and at: www.life.church/groups
Start talking. Find a conversation starter for your group.
- What are some crazy things you’ve done to get the perfect photo?
- Describe your perfect day-long date.
Start thinking. Ask a question to get your group thinking.
- How can you tell when a couple is unified in mission and “walking together”?
- What are things you love? What are your passions? How could those become part of your mission?
Start sharing. Choose a question to create openness.
- What is something that has been divisive for you in your marriage? If you’re single, where have you been distracted?
- If you’re in a relationship, how are you already mission- driven? How could you be more unified?
- If you’re single, how can you pursue the mission God has given you in the coming week?
Start praying. Be bold and pray with power.
Father, thank You for the opportunities You’ve given us to be part of Your good work. Thank You for the people who encourage us and help us in this work. Please continue to direct us and unify us in Your mission. In the name of Jesus we pray, amen.
Start doing. Commit to a step and live it out this week.
- Write down your mission in a sentence or two. If you’re married, or in a serious relationship, write it together. Then, decide how you want to live it out.
- Praying daily is a great way to stay on mission. Use this prayer to get started: www.life.church/praytogether
- Start the Relationship Goals Bible Plan with your LifeGroup: www.go2.lc/goals
Find this in our app. Open the app, find this week, then tap “Talk It Over.”
Get this in your inbox. Visit: info.life.church/talkitover
Whoever finds God, finds life. More of God’s truth all week long at: finds.life.church