At a weekend service, you can expect:
Find your personal next step including:
- A place to belong. LifeGroups are the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for men, women, couples, students, hobbyists, athletes, and more!
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. Serve at Life.Church or connect with one of our LifeMissions partners to get started.
- A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ. As an individual, family, or part of a LifeGroup, you can find tools for growth here.
Your family will enjoy:
- A place just for kids. Each weekend LifeKids, newborns through 6th graders, learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
- A smooth transition. The Loop features worship, discussion, and relevant teaching so 4th - 6th graders can make the move from elementary to middle school.
- A night just for teens. Switch meets on Wednesdays for students 6th through 12th grade. Loaded with fast-paced worship and interactive activities, it addresses real issues teens face each day.
Your whole family is invited.
We’re one church meeting in multiple locations. Moms, dads, and children of every age can find something to love about Life.Church!